The Kirkwood Community Food and Financial Assistance Organization
Lending a helping hand since 1982.
Kirk Care, Inc.
P. O. Box 220652
Kirkwood, MO 63122-0652
For client services: *
* Caution! Do not send personal information, SSN, DOB, etc.
For newsletter requests:
For everything else:
Join us on Facebook
|View Our Newsletter||View Our Brochure||Print Assistance Request Form||Donate Food||Donate Money Online||Donate Money by Mail||View MO Tax Credit||Breast Cancer Screening|
* Food deliveries (maintained at our own local pantry)
* Assistance with utility bills
* Rent assistance
* Helps R-7 school district purchase school supplies
* Helps SPROG provide its summer program
* Christmas food & gift boxes distribution to client families
"Kirk Care offers the community and congregations within
the Kirkwood R-7 School District a proven process for
helping our neighbors in need."
* Kirk Care is a non-profit organization formed by the Kirkwood
* Its mission is to help the needy who live within the boundary of
the Kirkwood R-7 school district.
* It is directed and staffed by lay people from the churches
within the R-7 school district.
* Churches, schools, individuals, and many civic organizations
in the area contribute to Kirk Care with food and/or money.
* Kirk Care members take an active role in providing services to
those in need for the communities of Kirkwood, Glendale,
Warson Woods, Oakland and Des Peres.
* Kirk Care offers the community and congregations within the
Kirkwood R-7 school district a proven process for helping our
neighbors in need.
* Deliverers: Gather food and personal care items from the Kirk Care pantry and deliver them to a client.
This is done during week days, as needed.
* Board Members: One or two members of each church meet every month.
These representatives are your contact with Kirk Care.
* Contributors: Provide support, prayers, food donations and financial aid. Encourage and support food drives in your church.
These food collections can be contributed to the Kirk Care Food Pantry. Note: the food pantry is not open to the public;
our volunteers pick up food at the pantry and deliver it to the client's homes. If you want to donate food,
see the 'Donate Food' tab above, or contact the administrator at email@example.com.
If you live in Kirkwood, please check the Kirk Care box
on your utility bill and add an amount to the total!
Please make checks payable to "Kirk Care, Inc." Contributions to Kirk Care, Inc. are tax deductible.
If you have questions, or would like to volunteer or contribute, call our message machine at 314-965-0406 or send an email to: